Welcome to our website !

UM FIM DE SEMANA EM LISBOA - A WEEKEND IN LISBON (What I did & outfits)

By 20:30


UM FIM DE SEMANA EM LISBOA - A WEEKEND IN LISBON 
What I did & Outfits 

Então e novidades? Bem fui ao Alive e conheci elefantes; é preciso dizer mais alguma coisa para vos cativar? Vou contar-vos o que fiz, mostrar o que levei comigo e o que usei no festival e nos outros dias! 

Hey! What's new? I went to alive and met elefantes; do I need to day more to captivate you? I am going to tell you what I did and show you what I took with me and what I wore to the festival and on the other days! 

O motivo pelo qual eu fui até Lisboa foi porque o Alive é lá! Eu fui com o Eduardo (aka my boyfriend) e vimos Mumford & Sons, Prodigy e James Blake- FOI INCRIVEL! 
Não fazia sentido vir logo no dia seguinte por isso decidimos ficar a explorar e ir conhecer elefantes, só mesmo porque sim e porque é verão e podemos! 

I went to Lisbon because I wanted to go a music festival, yey! Alive- I saw Mumford&Sons, Prodigy and James Blake- IT WAS AMAZING! 
It didn't make sense to come home the next day so me and Eduardo (aka my boyfriend) decided to stay a couple of days and explore and meet elephants! It's summer we can do what we want to! 

1ºDIA/DAY 1 -

O primeiro dia consistiu de levantar cedo, apanhar o comboio para Lisboa, de chegar ao Hotel, dormir uma sesta e ir apanhar um elétrico e ir para o Alive! / The first day consisted in getting up early, catching a train to Lisbon, get to the Hotel, sleep a little and go to Alive! 

Here is my outfit! 



Jewelry - all gifts from friends
Dress - ZARA 
Shoes - Catarina Martinshttp://catarinamartins.com/main/ )


2ºDIA/DAY 2 - 

No segundo dia a manhã foi passada a dormir e a tarde no Jardim Zoológico e a passear pelas ruas de Lisboa e pelo Jardim Gulbenkian. Para o Jantar comemos Pizza! / On the second day the morning was spent sleeping and the afternoon on the Zoo and strolling around the streets and walking around the Gulbenkian Garden. For dinner we had Pizza!

Here is my outfit and 0.01% of the photos I took!

Shirt - Zara 
Jeans - Tommy Hilfiger
Same shoes and same necklace


3ºDIA/ DAY 3 -

O último dia *lágimas* também foi dormir a manhã toda e durante a tarde fomos ao Museu Arpad Szenes - Vieira da Silva e passeámos pelo chiado e depois apanhamos o comboio de volta a casa. / The last day *cries* we spent  all morning sleeping and in the afternoon we went to a Museum - Arpad Szenes-Vieira da Silva and walked around Chiado then we got on the train back home. 

Here you have what I wore and a photo of me and my friend Fernado Pessoa. 


Shirt - My great grandmother's 
Jeans - Tommy Hilfiger 
Same shoes and same jewelry




Já alguma vez estiveram em Lisboa? / Have you ever been to Lisbon? 

XOXO
White&Beauty 


You Might Also Like

0 comentários